Located by the Leonardtown community residence halls, Leonardtown park provides the campus community with the opportunity to be active outdoors in a relaxed and casual environment. The facility is used for free play activities, socialization, and occasional programmed activities such as intramural sports wiffleball tournaments.
- Soccer (wall kicking, no goals)
- Tennis (Wall hitting, no net)
Leonardtown Park is accessible to the public.
University Recreation & Wellness (RecWell) rules and regulations are designed to promote a safe and pleasurable recreation experience for all. They are not intended to be exhaustive. University Recreation & Wellness reserves the right to prohibit behavior which, in the professional judgment of RecWell staff, may place either patrons or RecWell facilities at risk. All students, RecWell members, and guests are responsible for behaving in a safe and appropriate manner and complying with posted and published rules and regulations for facility use.
- Asphalt surface color-coated with DECO acrylic coatings
- One large multi-purpose “court” that can accommodate 1 half - court of basketball or 1 wiffleball “field”
- One “court” that can accommodate 1 wiffleball “field” and has an existing hitting wall for tennis/soccer.
Due to the nature of this space rentals are not available. The space is designated for informal "free play” recreation on a first come first serve basis.