Located just off Baltimore Avenue, Ritchie Coliseum provides convenient access to recreational opportunities for RecWell members on the south end of campus. Ritchie also hosts many tournaments, competitions, socials, dances, trade shows, commencements, and other special events.
|Ritchie Coliseum||6am - midnight||6am - midnight||6am - midnight||6am - midnight||6am - midnight||8am - 10pm||10am - midnight|
|Athletic Training Clinic||11am - 3pm||12:30pm - 3pm||11am - 3pm||12:30pm - 3:00pm||10:30am - 3pm||Closed||Closed|
|Facility||MON - FRI||SATURDAY||SUNDAY|
University Recreation & Wellness (RecWell) rules and regulations are designed to promote a safe and pleasurable recreation experience for all. They are not intended to be exhaustive. University Recreation & Wellness reserves the right to prohibit behavior which, in the professional judgment of RecWell staff, may place either patrons or RecWell facilities at risk. All students, RecWell members, and guests are responsible for behaving in a safe and appropriate manner and complying with posted and published rules and regulations for facility use.
With the built in spectator seating, Ritchie Coliseum stands as a very versatile rental space. Richie has the ability to host athletic competitions along with other unique special events such as concerts, hackathons, and dances. There are several features about the facility that aid in making this space a great special events location
- Large on site parking lot located directly behind the building
- Loading dock located at back of facility with direct access to the main arena floor
- Various small rooms just off of the main arena floor that can be used as green or staging rooms for events
- Built in house sound system for announcements and background music
- Removable basketball hoops
- Small mezzanine area overlooking main arena that can be used for for a wide variety of things such as hospitality, media, or judging station.