Reservations for Recreation
To ensure adequate space and provide convenience for our users, RecWell will continue reservations for group fitness classes, tennis courts, squash/ racquetball courts, and for Natatorium lap swimming Monday-Thursday from 4pm - 8pm.
- Reservations can be made up to one day in advance starting at 8 AM.
- You may reserve up to four total time slots within the same day. Please avoid overlapping start and stop times as you request reservations.
- Reservations are non-transferable.
- Group Fitness waitlists- people on the waitlist will be added to a group fitness class if space is available up to one hour before the start of class.
- For group fitness, sign up for reservation push notifications, text messages, and emails via the IMLeagues app to get updates regarding reservations.
- For lap swimming, racquetball & tennis court reservations, use the Planyo website.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Review all of RecWell’s COVID-19-related policies and procedures before visiting our facilities.
- If you are a late arrival, your reservation block will not be extended, but you may use the remaining time.
- Group fitness participants will not be permitted to enter after the class start time.
- If you cannot attend a session you registered for, you are should cancel that reservation no less than 1 hour prior to the start of the reservation. First navigate to the session page like you did to register for the session, then click the "Unregister for Session" button at the top of the session page. Unregister for a session as early as possible to allow others to take your spot.