Due to additional University requirements related to COVID-19, please allow extra time for your event request to be reviewed and approved by our staff.
A typical reservation timeline would proceed as follows:
- At least 3-4 weeks prior to event date: Reservation request submitted
- At least 2-3 weeks prior to event date: Reservation agreement completed
- 10 business days prior to event: Rental deposit paid, all approvals obtained, all known services and furnishings/equipment ordered, and event walk-through scheduled
- One week prior to event: Event walk-through completed and any additional services or equipment ordered
- Day of event: Have a great event!
- 2-3 weeks after event: Final event invoice sent to organization
- 30 days after invoice date: Final payment due in full
Due to the nature of our internal programs and other campus priorities that we host, University Recreation & Wellness (RecWell) takes facility reservations on a semester-by-semester basis. Our facility reservations processes open each year as follows:
- Spring semester reservations: First business day on or after November 15th of previous year
- Summer term reservations : First business day on or after April 15th of same year
- Fall semester reservations: First business day on or after July 15th of same year