Are you interested in registering for T.E.N.T.S.? Follow these steps:
- Add Your Program to the Cart: Once you’ve decided on your trip date and activity, select the “Add to Cart” button. You will then be directed to provide us with some additional information. After answering the questions, click the “Continue” button. Select the “Checkout” button and it will direct you a log-in page for the online registration system.
- Create an Account: You will be prompted to log-in to the University Recreation and Wellness (RecWell) online program registration system. Since you are brand new to the university, you will need to create an account. Select the “Create an Account” button on the right side of the page. Enter your name, e-mail address, and zip code. Select the “Next” button. On the next page you will see a box titled “Online Account (No Fee).” Select the “Join Now” button in the box to create your free online account.
- Enter Online Account Information: After you join, you will be prompted to enter additional information about yourself. Please note that as a UMD student, you are the head of the account. Because RecWell offers programs for youth, there is an option for multiple members to be linked to one name so that a family can manage one account. You will then create a username and password. Please note this username and password is unique from any other UMD password you may have. Finally, accept the online agreement and select the “Next” button.
- Account Summary: You will be directed to a page that says account summary and shows a total of $0.00. Select the “Process” button to complete your online account creation.
- Proceed to Cart & Payment: Select the “Proceed to Cart” button where you’ll be directed to your cart. Your T.E.N.T.S. registration will be in your cart. Enter your payment information, select the “Submit Payment Button” and you are all set!