Established to provide financial assistance in the amount of $500 for tuition and books to two (2) undergraduate student employees who demonstrate, through their work, a commitment to the mission of University Recreation & Wellness.
- Be enrolled as a full-time (12 or more credits) UMD student
- Be pursuing an undergraduate degree at UMD - College Park
- Be current employees of RecWell
- Have been employed by RecWell for two or more semesters
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 at the time of application
What criteria will be considered for awarding the RecWell Student Employee Scholarship?
- Accuracy of fully completed application
- Compelling, thoughtful, genuine application responses
- Expected graduation date