Subscribe to RecWell E-Mail Read The Terp Wellness Blog

University Recreation & Wellness New Hires Only


Once you have completed the interview process and have been offered a position new employees are required to complete the following in order to begin working at RecWell:

1.)  Schedule a meeting to meet with Earl Cabellon, Assistant Director for Student Personnel. 

2.)  Fill out the RecWell NEW HIRE PACKET with all of the forms below (Requires Adobe Reader or Acrobat)  If you do not have these programs you may print it out and hand write the forms in BLACK INK.  Or If you don't have access to a computer we have forms in the office you can fill out. 

If you are unsure about some of the information fill out what you can and bring your packet to the meeting.

3.)  Print out packet and bring to your meeting with Earl Cabellon.  In addition please bring EITHER a birth certificate, passport, or a social security card to your payroll meeting.  Once you have completed payroll you will be able to work and attend your training. 

Individual Payroll Documents from PAYROLL PACKET:

International Students (F-1 and J-1) need to fill out the citizenship status form

Permanent Residents Students need to fill out the Permanent Residents Form